On your SAT NAV input postcode TW20 0UJ, as you start to see the yellow Windsor Great Park Illuminated road signs please follow these instead.
LINK TO MAPS: https://maps.app.goo.gl/KLa69MWsaqSTVw2RA
- Diversions are in place to reduce the impact on the local community.
- You may not be able to drive your usual route to Windsor Great Park and The Savill Garden.
- Please add 10-15 minutes to your expected journey time, to allow for the traffic diversions in place.
- Please drive carefully on your approach to The Savill Garden car park. Upon arrival at the entrance make sure you have your parking ticket ready for scanning - either printed out or on your phone.
- As you leave, you must turn left out of the car park.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and do not try to access Windsor Great Park Illuminated via Wick Road or Englefield Green, both of which are unsuitable routes. Always follow the yellow signs.
Be careful using Wick Road and avoid potholes as much as possible.
When you leave, you must turn left out of the car park
By train/ taxi– The nearest railway stations are Egham and Virginia Water. Take a taxi to The Savill Garden car park drop off. Taxis will take around 15 to 20 mins from the stations depending on traffic.